- Class Photographs
To download Class Photograph of Pre-Primary. Please click the link below
To download Class Photograph of Grade 1 and Grade 2. Please click the link below
To download Class Photograph of Grade 3 and Grade 4. Please click the link below
To download Class Photograph of Grade 5 and Grade 6. Please click the link below
To download Class Photograph of Grade 7 and Grade 8. Please click the link below
To download Class Photograph of Grade 9 and Grade 10. Please click the link below
26th August, 2016
- The School invites applications from trained experienced teachers.
Refer to the 'Careers' link on the homepage for details.
16th August, 2016
- To download pictures of Junior Annual Prize Day. Please click below
- "Circular no. BSS/P/Cir.18/16 dated 11th August, 2016 for Grade 8 to Grade 10 regarding Independence Day Celebrations has been uploaded in the individual login ID".
- Mid - Term break for Jr. Kg to Grade 10 :
Saturday, 3rd September 2016 to Wednesday, 7th September 2016.
- After school activities will not be held today, 5th August 2016, due to heavy rains.
- All bus students will be dispersed from school at 1.10 p.m.
- Students who do not avail the bus will be dispersed at 1.45 p.m.
Please click on the link below to download MUN 2016 Chair Application form. Interested students should download and submit the completed form by August 3, 2016.
15th July, 2016
To view pictures of Annual Prize Day 5th July 2016. Please click below
1st June, 2016
- Dear Parent,
For ICSE 2016 students:
The Online Admission forms have been APPROVED by the school. The students are required to get a print out of the APPROVED form signed by themselves and submit the same to the school on Friday, 3rd June 2016 between 10.00 am and 12.00 noon.
The students can collect the submitted APPROVED forms from the school on Wednesday, 8th June 2016 between 10.00 a.m and 12.00 noon.
24th May, 2016
- Dear Parent,
Guidelines session for FYJC Online Admission Form will take place on Thursday, 26th May 2016. Parents of the ICSE 2016 students, who are opting for Online Admission are requested to come to school between 11.00 a. m and 12.00 noon and please carry your Booklets with you.
16th May, 2016
- Dear Parent,
The Online Booklet for admission to Std 11 (2016-2017) is available in school from Monday to Friday between 10.00 a.m and 12.00 noon on payment of Rs. 150/- for the students appeared for ICSE March 2016 examinations.
11th May, 2016
- Documents of ICSE 2016
06th May, 2016
ICSE EXAMINATION 2016
- The Management, Principal and Staff of BSS Powai heartily congratulate all the 127 students of ICSE batch 2016 for doing us proud.
- The ICSE Exams were held from 29th February 2016 to 31st March 2016. A total of 128 students appeared for the exam. The ICSE results were declared on 6th May 2016 at 3.00 p.m. 127 students passed and 1 failed.
Saachi Jain is the topper with 96.50%
Aryamaan is second with 96.33%
Ruhi Jain is third with 96.17%
- Some of the highlights of the ICSE 2016 results are as under:
50 students scored 90% and above
43 students scored between 80% and 89%
16 students scored between 70% and 79%
13 students scored between 60% and 69%
5 student scored between 50% and 59%
1 Student scored between 40% and 49%
26th April, 2016
- Parents who have not collected the Report Card of their ward may collect on Monday, 30th May 2016 between 10.00 a.m. and 12.00 noon. You are also requested to carry two passport size photographs (as mentioned in the circular). PTA fees may be paid on the same day.
- Physics Workshop for Std. 10 on 26.08.2015
Please click below to download the circular
Monday, 10th August to Friday, 14th August 2015
- The School Mission week, a value based education programme is organised by the Scripture Union which is an International Organization working among children in 132 countries including India.
- The first meeting of the General Body of the PTA for the academic year 2015-2016 will be held on 31st July, 2015 at 11.00 a.m. in the school.
- Junior KG : Please be informed that the login ID and password for your child has been issued and is sent with your child. Please check the bag for the letter.
- Online Admission process for Std 11 will start from Tuesday, 9th June 2015 between
10.30 am to 11.30 am - Std 10 A
11.30 a.m to 12.30 a.m - Std 10 B
12.30 a.m to 1.30 p.m - Std 10 C
Please fill up the application form and get the printed copy with attested documents for verification and approval. Further instructions will be given in school.
- 1. ICSE 2015 the following documents will be available from Tuesday, 2nd June 2015 between 10.00 a.m. and 2.00 p.m. at the front office.
a. Pass Certificate
b. Statement of Marks
c. Migration Certificate
d. Transfer Certificate
- 2. Attestation: 3 copies of each certificate to be submitted to the Principal for attestation.
- 3. Eligibility Forms will be available at the address given below:
Sector 6/7, S.S.C. Board, Plot No. 27/28, Opp. St. Lawrence School, Sector No. 16 A, Vashi, Contact No. 27662504
- 4. Revaluation of Subjects for I.C.S.E. March 2015 Examinations:
Students who are interested in applying for revaluation of any subject, you are requested to submit a written application at the school latest by Friday, 12th June 2015.
- 5. Parent ID and Student ID to be returned to the school office when collecting your ICSE documents.
- Std. XI online admission booklet will be available in the School office from Monday to Friday between 10 a.m. to 2.00 p.m. on paying Rs.150/-.
- The Management, Principal and Staff of BSS Powai heartily congratulate all the 123 students of ICSE batch 2015 for doing us proud in securing a cent percent result.
- On account of the ICSE Farewell on Friday, 27th March 2015 there will be a holiday for the students of Stds. 1 to 9.
- Choice of Subjects and the Fee Notice is uploaded for the Students Admitted to Std 11 (ISC) at Bombay Scottish School Mahim.
- To download Choice of Subjects (Bombay Scottish School Mahim) please click below
- To download Fee Notice (Bombay Scottish School Mahim) please click below
- Dear Parent,
Please inform your ward appearing for ICSE March 2015 Examinations to report to school by 9.30 a.m on Thursday, 26th February, 2015. They are to carry their Admit Card daily and all transparent stationery and water bottle. Best Wishes for the ICSE exams.
School re-opens :
- Tuesday 6th January, 2015 : Std. 9 & 10
- Wednesday 7th January, 2015 : Std. 5 to Std. 8
- Thursday 8th January, 2015 : Jr Kg to Std. 4
5th December 2014
- THE DIARY OF A SCOTTISHITE
Dear Ex-Students, Wherever you are, whatever you have become you owe it to this Wondrous Institute that stands by the Powai Lake. Its that time of the year to become nostalgic and reminisce over the good old days.
Bombay Scottish School Powai is organizing a RE-UNION for the ICSE batches: 2012, 2013, 2014.
On the 12th of December 2014
Kindly report by 4.00 p.m.
Dress Code : Semi Formals
5th December 2014
Please be informed that the students of Std 6 to10 will come to school on Saturday, 13th December 2014 for the concert practice and will be dispersed at 12.00 noon.
Thursday, 13th November 2014
Annual Sports Day (Junior Section)
Friday, 14th November 2014
Annual Athletic Meet (Senior Section)
- Circular is uploaded for both the days . Please login for details.
3rd Sep 2014
- Dear Parent,
Please be informed that the Students will be dispersed at 10.30 a.m. on Friday, 5th September 2014 on account of Teachers Day.
Students to come in school uniform.
MID TERM BREAK:
- There will be a mid-term break for students of Jrkg to Std 10 from Friday 29th August to Tuesday 2nd September 2014.
- NATIONAL OLYMPIAD STD. 2 TO 10
25th July 2014
- Parent-Teacher Meeting / PTA GBM Friday 25th July, 2014 for Jr Kg to Std. 10
- School Clubs 2014-2015
- Jr Robinage : Stds.1 & 2
- Robinage Std. 3 to 6
- Times NIE (Std. 7 to Std. 10)
- IAIS International Assessment UNSW
"Circular for Annual Prize day"
- "Additional Sports Coaching Circular" for 2014-2015
- The Management, Principal and Staff of BSS Powai heartily congratulate all the 118 students of ICSE batch 2014 for doing us proud in securing a cent percent result.
- After School Activity Schedule
- Online Admission process for Std 11 will start from Tuesday, 17th June 2014 between
9.00 am to 10.00 am - Std 10 A
10.00 a.m to 11.00 a.m - Std 10 B
11.00 a.m to 12.00 noon - Std 10 C
- Please fill up the application form and get the printed copy with attested documents for verification and approval. Further instructions will be given in school.
- Revaluation of ICSE March 2014 Examinations
- ICSE 2014 documents will be available on Tuesday, 10th June 2014 between 10.00 a.m. and 3.00 p.m. at the front office.
- On Payment Gateways
Sibling Cases - To pay the Fees for the Academic year - 2014-2015, through the Web-Portal, the parents need to use the Senior Siblings - User Name /Login ID and Password to access the "Finance" module for both the siblings. It is valid for siblings appeared for Boards of Std X in 2014.
Non - Sibling Cases - To pay the Fees for the Academic year - 2014-2015 through the Web-Portal, the parents need to use their existing - User Name/Login ID and Password to access the "Finance" module. The Login Page, by default, the Academic Year will be shown as 2013-2014 till 31st May 2014.
As The Academic Year will Start from 1st June 2014 to 31st May 2015, when parents login from 1st June 2014 by default the academic year will be shown as 2014-2015 in the login page.
Please , go to the Academic year - 2014-2015 , to View the Booklist.
- The Booklet for Online admission to Std 11 is available in school from Monday to Friday between 10.00 a.m to 12.00 noon on payment of Rs. 150/- for the students who appeared for ICSE 2014 examinations.