The School Building was inaugurated by the Vice-Chairman, Mr. Deepak Parekh on 22nd June, 1997. The School has its own building comprising ground and four floors, three well equipped science laboratories, a computer laboratory, audio-visual room and a library with more than 23,000 titles.
The Founder Principal was Mr. Mark David and he was the Principal of the school from 1997 to 2004. Mrs. M. Chandrashekar formerly the Head Mistress of the School from May 1997 to June 2003 was appointed as the Principal in place of Mr. Mark David. She held office as Principal of the School from June, 2004 to May 2009. Mrs. A. Barretto was appointed as the Principal in place of Mrs. M. Chandrashekar. Mrs. Barretto held office as the Principal of the School from June 2009 to May 2016. The Principal currently is Mrs. Sunita George from June 2016. The School also has an administrator cum treasurer, Mr. S.V. Albal who is currently holding the post.
In the first batch 1997 we had four hundred and fifty one students from Jr.Kg. to Std. V and fourteen teachers in the year 1997. New classes Std 7 and 8 commenced in the year 1998. The first batch of thirty three students appeared for the ICSE in the Millenium year 2001. Sixteen batches have appeared for the ICSE so far and have passed out with flying colours. Each class comprises approximately forty five students in three sections. The total student population is around 1500 with a faculty comprising well trained and qualified teachers who are dedicated to the task of helping each student develop morally, socially, culturally and academically into an ideal citizen of the world.
Interactive Electronic Boards were introduced in the Audio-Visual room and now in classes 4 to 10. Lessons are presented to the students, using these aids.